Bernard Simulations™ are the new, improved version of pharmaceutical war games. Bernard Simulations™ have over 25 enhancements from traditional pharma war games, including:
- Prioritized, winning action steps
- Specific customization for each brand, company, market, and competitive landscape
- Preparation of each Simulation participant
- Incorporation of multiple customers and stakeholders
- Different types and applications of Bernard Simulations™
- Proven market results and client testimonials
Bernard Associates surveys participants from every Bernard Simulation™ (War Game 2.0). Here are the key findings:
- 98% of surveyed participants state that the Bernard Simulation “met” or “exceeded” their expectations.
- 92% of all surveyed participants, many of whom had previously participated in numerous competitive simulations or pharmaceutical war games, said that the Bernard Simulation was better than any previous war games/simulations they had ever participated in.
Click here for client feedback from actual participants in previous Bernard Simulations™ .
Please contact us for more information.
The Different Types of Bernard Simulations™
Bernard Associates can customize a Bernard Simulation™
for virtually any type of competitive or market situation.
|Types of Bernard Simulations™
||Brand vs. Brand(s) Competitive Simulation
||Brand vs. Generic(s) Competitive Simulation
|Launch or Counter-Launch
||Preparation for Product Launches/Counter-Launches
|Portfolio or Franchise
||Competitive Portfolio or Franchise Simulation
|Business Unit or Company
||Competitive Business Unit or Company Simulation
|Functional or Departmental
||Sales, PR/Communications, Business Development, etc.
||Payers, KOLs, Professional Societies, etc.
||New Clinical Trial Data, Competitive Licensing Deal, etc.
||Market, Country, Region, Global
||Combination(s) of Different Types of Simulations